Investing in Colorado business owners for over 10 years
- A for-profit corporation, partnership, or association incorporated in Colorado.
- A nonprofit in Colorado.
- A sole proprietorship owned by a Colorado resident with primary operations in Colorado.
- Has up to 99 employees.
- Has 1 year of positive cash flow in the past 5 years; and
- Has a Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) of at least 1:1.
- Inventory, marketing, payroll.
- Tenant improvements, operating and emergency maintenance.
- Current property taxes, utilities, rent, supplies.
- New or used equipment (tools, machinery, vehicles, etc.).
- Making regularly scheduled interest and principal payments on mortgages, loans, and other existing business debt.
- Paying off existing debt that is due within 90 days; and/or
- Paying off credit cards that were used to pay monthly operating expenses and that the business historically was able to pay off each month.
- Refinancing Existing Debt*
- Lines of Credit*
- Loan Amount:
- $50,000 to $500,000
- Length of Term:
- 1-10 years, may be revolving
- Fully Amortized
- Rates: 4.60% – 6.32%
- No Prepayment Penalty
- Origination Fee: 2%
- Collateral Required
- Personal Guaranty Required
Do you Qualify?
We Are Not a Bank - We Can Provide Better Rates and Terms Than Traditional Lenders
Good Capital's process is intended to be as simple as possible.
We believe that you are better suited to allocate capital in your own business than someone else.
We provide you with the funds, and get out of your way.